The Cuming County Board of Supervisors will be accepting bids on September 28, 2021, until 10:00 a.m. for the purchase of real property owned by Cuming County at 304 10th St, Wisner, Nebraska, being legally described as Part of Lot 1 and Tract 1 of Lot 2, Block 49, Third Addition, City of Wisner, Cuming County, Nebraska:
The terms of the sale are as follows:
1) The minimum bid shall be set at $55,000 with 15% down.
2) Bidder(s) shall submit sealed bids and a check or money order included with the bid for a 15% down payment marked “bids for real estate” to the Cuming County Clerk before September 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.; checks made payable to the Bracht Law Trust Account to be deposited if the bid is accepted and a purchase agreement signed.
3) The real estate will be sold to the highest bidder. Cuming County reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
4) Any successful bidder(s), under any bid accepted by Cuming County, will be required to execute and deliver a purchase agreement.
5) Parcel shall be sold “as is” with all faults and with no representations or warranties as to condition; and purchaser is willing to sign a lease agreement to lease back to Cuming County the west half of the building for 12 months at the rate of $2400 per/year.
6) Cuming County reserves the right to negotiate with all bidders to receive the best and highest price.
For more information contact Bonnie Vogltance, Cuming County Clerk – 402-372-6002.